Alpaca Wool Organic Summer Duvet
Crescent Moon duvets are crafted from the finest alpaca fleece available, locally sourced from ranches in BC and Alberta this duvet provides ideal temperature regulation while you sleep. Alpaca is a hollow fiber which make it wonderfully light making it ideal for those seeking a light duvet that offers superb insulation.
Crescent Moon Alpaca Duvets with wool are covered in a stunning certified organic cotton shell, imported from Austria and certified by GOTS. This luxurious dust mite proof shell features a 260 thread count with a micron size of 4.5 ensuring your organic duvet in hypoallergenic.
- Organic cotton cover, imported from Austria.
- Dust mite proof fabric shell is certified by GOTS.
- Filling is 70% alpaca fleece/30% sheep's wool.
- Fleece is sourced from ranches in Alberta and BC.
- Crescent Moon duvets are hypoallergenic and breathable.
- Ideal for All-Season comfort.
- Made in Canada
Availability and Shipping Information
We stock Crescent Moon alpaca wool duvets in both queen and king in summer weight. Orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days. For all other sizes please allow 5-7 business days. Free shipping across Canada.